House de la Pierre
Built in 1764 by Etienne-Louis de Macognin de la Pierre. The house is composed of two buildings with two floors on the ground floor. They are connected by narrow vaulted corridors and galleries of superimposed arches, creating an interior courtyard in the center of the building. The arches fall on columns with Tuscan bases and capitals, connected by wrought iron balustrades. A diverging staircase established behind the galleries leads to the floors.