Guided tour of the town
Highlights of the visit:
- Local history and geography. Saint-Maurice in Europe, on the Via Francigena .
- The Grand-Rue and its history and architecture, the House de la Pierre.
- The basilica, except the treasury, the Place du Parvis, the Lavigerie Building, the Franciscan monastery (les Capucins).
- The church of Saint-Sigismond, the station, the Tuilerie, the Dirac monument.
Length of tour : around an hour and a half
- CHF 150 (1 guide) for 1 to 25 people
- CHF 300 (2 guides) for 26 to 50 people
Book at the Tourist Office:
Saint-Maurice Tourisme (Tel 024 485 40 40 40) or